Eric & Roslina PODICO
3 Chemin du Foiset, 74200 Anthy-sur-Léman, FRANCE
Map: Check the Map to find restaurant and supermarkets
- Enter in your GPS : "1 chemin du Foiset" as the GPS usually locate number 3 too far.
- Or save this QR Geolocation to your tablet
or type the Geolocation in your car's GPS
- Latitude; Longitude: 46.358905; 6.442009
- Degrees, Minutes & Seconds: N46 21 32; E6 26 31
- GPS: N 46 21.534; E 6 26.521
- UTM: X; Y: 32N; 303216; 5137106
Watch the video of the Arrival tab!
From Geneva Airport, or main Train Station (Cornavin)::
Once you have collected your luggage, and BEFORE you exit the baggage area, at the gate (customs), push a button and take a free Geneva ticket for each of you (on the left side of the exit). You can use it in all Geneva 90min long for free.
a) from Airport: With the free ticket, take the buse from the upper floor of the Airport -> Rives (30min) It is the terminus of bus 
b) from train station: Take bus 9 to Pierre-Fatio (Rives)
a) or b) Once in station Rives,
- cross the place, take BUS [G] till you reach its terminus "P+R Veigy" (it is the border between France and Swiss)
- we can pick you up at the terminus in "P+R Veigy" for a small fee (to be agreed in advance)
- Once the bus [G] departs, send us an SMS with the arrival time "P+R Veigy", so that we arrive right on time.
c) All by yourself (more complicated)
- take a free train (10min) from Airport -> Main Train Station ( Gare de Cornavin)
- Walk 200m down to « Gare Routière de Genève, Place Dorcière » - (large bus station )
- Take a bus direction Thonon (1hour) for about 8 Euro -> Anthy-sur-Léman (Roche)
For bus timetable info search the net for "T71 bus geneve evian"
- go by foot to our home (25 min)
- If you want to come all by yourself, check Map first, to find the way to our home
- This Bus Geneva > Thonon, is not free
- No such bus on Sundays, or late.
We recommended the simplest way a). It's is also cheaper for a group.
Bus from Thonon
The bus stop "Foiset" is 100m from our home
It is free with the swiss pass, you can from/to Lausanne, Montreux, Geneva, Evian, Yvoire, Nyon, Morges, Vevey, etc.
30min from Thonon to Lausanne
- see cgn.ch schedules
- It is free, if you have a swiss pass
- From Thonon port to our home, it takes 45min on foot, or we can pick/drop you up for free within 5 min by car.
- Or you can take taxi: call +33 450704705 or +33 4 50 81 00 02
Check the map.
We can pick you up from the port of Thonon (inform us in advance per email)